Global Human Performance and Fleet Feet Pittsburgh are coming together to offer you an exclusive Fleet Feet-only, in-person strength training program designed specifically for your goals for the Dick's Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon Weekend. Training will be tailored for athletes competing in both the full & half marathon races. All strength training will be conducted by the Global Human Performance staff, led by Coach Donald Robinson, M.Ed, CSCS, USATF.
Here are the details.
- Training will take place at Global Human Performance in Point Breeze (6901 Lynn Way, Suite 302, Pittsburgh PA, 15208)
- The training cycle will start during the week of January 16th, 2023 and will conclude during the week of May 1st, 2023
- Sessions will take place on Tuesday evenings at 7pm & Friday mornings at 6:30am
- Your training cohort will not exceed 12 members to ensure quality coaching
- By signing up for training, you are committing to 16 weeks of coached strength training.
- Paid in full memberships can be given to another Fleet Feet member for the remainder of the training cycle in the event of a major life occurrences.
- Installment payments will be billed:
- 1st payment upon sign up covers the 1st 4 weeks of training
- Feb 13th
- March 13th
- April 10th
Are you in?! Let's get started! Fill out a waiver & choose your plan below.